What is Nuance AutoStore ® Express?
AutoStore Express is a server-based application which orchestrates the capture and secure delivery of paper documents into business applications.
It is well suited for organizations of all sizes who want to eliminate errorprone manual document handling. Whether you’re handling invoices, claims, applications or order forms, AutoStore Express can automate your documentdriven business processes to help lower costs, improve operational efficiency, communication and collaboration, and support compliance with laws and regulations.
AutoStore Express utilizes your existing infrastructure and captures information from your multifunction peripherals. The captured information is then processed based on your organization’s predetermined workflow.
Scanned images are enhanced for improved readability, text can be converted into editable electronic information, barcodes can be read, resulting in rich information to be used for later retrieval. Once processing is complete, the documents and the keywords describing them are distributed to any number of locations.
Destinations can be faxed, emailed, stored in a document management system (DMS), on FTP sites, in secure network folders, or even multiple destinations simultaneously.
All of this is performed effortlessly with just the push of a button on the front panel of the device. That’s it. The workflow happens immediately, ensuring your information goes where you want it to go quickly and accurately every time.This is all possible due to AutoStore Express’s customizable workflows and personalized MFP menu panels.
With the help of the AutoStore Express Process Designer, workflows can be pre-configured and saved to reduce the amount of manual steps required by the end user. This simple and easy to use capability eliminates manual processes, which helps reduce user errors and results in accurate and efficient document processing.
– Works with all major manufacturers
– Integrated LDAP connector
– Bi-directional database lookups
– Document image processing
– 25+ free backend connectors
– 1D/2D barcode recognition
– Front panel browse-to-scan
– Route to SharePoint®
– One touch multi-route
– PDF & PDF/A support
– Personalized scan menus
– Send to email
– MRC PDF compression
– Open XML document support
– Microsoft ®Windows® operating system (OS) running on computer with at least a 2 GHz Processor
– Minimum 2 GB of RAM is necessary but 4 GB or greater is recommended
– Minimum of 10 GB of hard disk space
– NIC Card
Supported Microsoft ® Windows ® operating systems:
– Windows Server 2012 R2: Standard and Datacenter
– Windows Server 2012: Standard and Datacenter — with the latest service pack
– Windows Server 2008 R2: Standard, Enterprise, and Datacenter with the latest service pack
– Windows Server 2008 (32\64 bit): Standard, Enterprise, and Datacenter with the latest service pack
– Windows 8/8.1 (32\64 bit): Pro and Enterprise
– Windows 7 (32\64 bit):Professional, Ultimate, and Enterprise with the latest service pack
– Microsoft ®.NET Framework 3.5
– Microsoft ®.NET Framework 4.0
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5